My mind in a mircowave





FFFFFFFFFFF- Stupid blog wont do what I tell it to :( big spaces everywhereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

RAAAAAAANTT
 I cannot take any of this anymore. I cant tolerate people being horrible for no reason. Im fed up of hurting people without meaning to. I cant stand people causing drama within friendship groups. Im tired of being the one having to fix things. I wish I could say no to people. I wish I could be more aware of things around me instead of being in a dream world. I wish I could pack my bags and leave here and not regret a single moment of it. I wish I could be a better person. I wish I knew what people wanted so I could help and resolve things. I wish I knew what I wanted. I wish I was 5 years old again when nothing really mattered. Im hoping people dont hate me but I guess you cant please all the folk all the time. I wish I was good at things so I could have something  to aim for. This is all crap, thats what blogs are for, spilling your crap over the internet, crapcrapcrap. Am I allowed to say crap on the internet?











 

No comments:

Post a Comment