Happiness?


 Lots of hugs & kisses & art & silly things & big blankets cause blankets are the best when its cold. Brrrrr.

Im going to draw a psychedelic portrait of my friend Rachel, I think ill give it her it for christmas.

Working a 9-5.30 tomorrow
I wish I could draw for a job.
I need a cuddle :3 ahaha
I still havent started that list of commissons thats as long as my leg - well, infact I did but somehow have managed to lose all the drawings of roses and daisies I had done. Just my luck! I hope someday Jonny P will teach me how to do digital art, hes super awesome and will be a good concept artist one day ;)  *Kiss ass*








 A page of research images. Been looking at some illustration degree courses..ooherr.. to be or not to be? I like drinking wine with Mareeek. Marek is a cool guy ;)
 





1 comment:

  1. Get a taaabbbblllleeeetttt!

    You need to beam yourself into the computer like that time jeff bridges did.

    That's how to digital art.0

    ReplyDelete