I KNOW HES NOT A WOMAN BUT HES DAMN FINE... WHAT? ⚓

TOM BYRNE
A damn fine guitarist.
RIHANNA
Because her music makes me happy :D

I dont know what I was doing but as my tutor said:
 'keep everything even if its shit because it proves that you can do it'

Having a new job at HMV means its hard to do anything artistic because there is little time in the week. But saying that im going to make some christmas gifts which will save me some money (yay :D)and when theyre finished ill post up woooooo :D

Also ive been considering a drawing competition to win THE JOHN RUSKIN PRIZE and £1000, which for me would be a great honour!! The topic is
'A New Look At Nature'
I have no idea what theyre looking for and may not even enter it as I wouldnt know what to create with this title. Here is the link if you fancy having a look:
http://campaignfordrawing.org/powerdrawing/ruskin.aspx

suggestions would be appreciated ;D


No comments:

Post a Comment