ARE YOU EXPERIENCED? ⚓


DITA VON TEESE
I love this woman because she is so beautiful.
I know this is a bit girly (ha!)
 but she has just released her first clothing line, the Dita Von Teese 'Muse' collection.
The collection consists of 5 burlesque pieces which have been designed to fit all sizes - which for me is brilliant as I am a bigger lady ;D
Dita von teeseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee <3


SHAKIRA SHAKIRA
Simply because every man on the planet WOULD.


I started drawing today,
 its supposed to be a draft of Madonna but ill let you be the judge of that! :D
Ive been contemplating making my own facebook page to sell my work because alot of people have said to me that theyd buy some pieces for even silly figures like £900! What?!? The most ive ever gotten from a drawing was £30, which is still alot
but I didnt even ask for any money haha! We will see...

Also have done some photography work recently too! But I feel that the majority of the shots arent worthy of being on my blog hahah :D
Some shots were from my friends gig at MANCHESTER ACADEMY
the band being:

 Are You Experienced? Jimi Hendrix Tribute.
Theyll blow your mind.



(Few snap shots of John Campbell & Mark Arnold - Are You Experienced?)

And to finish off...
On stage dancing to Foxy Lady...

Wayne Mansfield!!
And me finding it hilarious. (DRUNK-ISH!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment